Welcome to the Oklahoma Law Enforcement Technology portal. On this page you will learn how to sign up for MobileCOP, as well as receive support and training for existing users.
Must have items:
- MobileCOP Software Quote (For Vehicles & PocketCOP) DOWNLOAD HERE
- Mobile COP Software Pricing for dispatch centers (Not required to run vehicle units) Contact: Deidre Chaney [email protected] (225) 717.5290
- A Computer. Please choose from the options below.
- Panasonic CF-31 Hardware Quote DOWNLOAD HERE
- Panasonic CF-54 Hardware Quote DOWNLOAD HERE
- Panasonic Toughpad Hardware Quote DOWNLOAD HERE
- NOTE: CF-29 or older will NOT be supported for new agencies coming online. These units are to old to support future features.
Paperwork (Completed by agency head):
Computer Drop Off Locations:
8029 SE 29th ST., MWC, OK 73110
Computer Drop-off Form (Complete and slide in lid of every computer) DOWNLOAD HERE
OLETS has modified the enrollment process for MobileCOP training. You MUST obtain your OLETS UserID FIRST, before enrolling below. To obtain an OLETS UserID please contact your local dispatcher. Your dispatcher has been given directions (see below) for beginning the enrollment process. Once ALL of the below steps are completed THEN you may use our form below to enroll for the monthly MobileCOP training. If you do not have an OLETS UserID before registering you will be un-enrolled from class, until you obtain this UserID.
TO: ALL STATIONS
REF: NEW OLETS USER LOGIN REQUEST – MANAGEMENT FORMS
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, OLETS HAS CREATED TWO NEW FORMS ON THE OLETS TERMINALS TO ASSIST ALL AGENCIES WITH THE MANDATORY INFORMATION NEEDED TO OBTAIN A NEW OLETS USER LOGIN.
THESE FORMS WILL BE LISTED UNDER FORMS – ADMINISTRATIVE MESSAGES – OLETS.
THE FORMS ARE: OK COUNTY MOBILE COP USER REQUEST (MCOP) – THIS FORM WILL BE USED WHEN YOU ARE ONLY REQUESTING A NEW USER LOGIN FOR OLETS ACCESS IN MOBILE COP.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT THE OLETS NETWORK CENTER.
AUTH: OLETS NETWORK CENTER
Any personnel arriving at class whom have NOT completed the OLETS enrollment form listed above we will NOT be able or allowed to train for class that day. NO WALK-INS will be allowed to attend training.
Please contact the OLETS network center (405) 425-2341 if you have any questions or problems obtaining an OLETS ID and/or reactivating an OLETS ID. If you have any concerns or questions about this process please contact our helpdesk at (405) 418-6267
Below are the current dates for registration of the upcoming MobileCOP training. Click on the link below to be taken to the registration form.